Thursday, June 18, 2009

Faith of Our Fathers: Wilbert Lee Singleton

The faith my Father has is boundless. He is eternal and all knowing. He gave me an earthly father so I could live here among believers and non-believers, sinners and repentants alike. I am a sinner that is repentant and with the grace my Father has given me I am free. He gave me free will to show His faith I would come back to Him. I share my Father with millions because His love is that big. I, in no uncertain terms, deserve my Father or the faith He has in me. He has faith I will bow down daily (even though sometimes I forget and sometime I rebel). He had faith I could be saved through His divine love. He has faith in my works and and in yours. He has so much faith in me He has forgiven me every day of my death and given me LIFE eternal. I want to thank and wish a happy father's day to Wilbert Lee Singleton, for my upbringing and firm foundation in my Father. - Tamara Nugent

No comments:

Post a Comment