Thursday, May 7, 2009

Memories of Mom: Debbie LaCroix

My Mom has taught me the meaning of personal sacrifice for my family. She sacrificed her personal time by being PTA president through each of our whole school careers and volunteered for ANYTHING the school needed, just to be close to us. Also, even though my father was not a believer, she still taught me how to honor my husband through the way that she always treated my Dad with respect. I also have my Mom to thank for my heart for people, even when my Dad was on strike at work, my Mom would sacrifice the little we would have just to give to friends having a hard time. My Mom is one of the greatest, most giving women I know, and words cannot express what she means to me! I love you Mom! - Jennifer Kennah

No comments:

Post a Comment