Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Memories of Mom: Heather LeJune

(My mom) does not know I'm doing this for her but I want this to be a surprise. She is great in so many ways. If it was not for her love and support, I don't know were I would be. Heather is my stepmom, but she's more of a mom than anyone could be... My dad was always working hard but being a single parent of two kids is pretty hard. We passed through life, all because Jesus was there with us. My parents met in a restaurant that Heather worked at and (she) was a single parent too. She was his waitress and they (started dating) after that. Six months later, they got married. It started out as a five member family, but quickly went up to seven. We lived in Louisiana and when we were hit by Hurricane Rita, we went to Florida, then moved here. That's when I started listening to this station. It's been a great help, and gets me in a happy mood before I go to school. My mother really deserves this because she has gone through some hard times... - Natalie Lejune

No comments:

Post a Comment