Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Memories of Mom: Linda Turk

Wow, where do I begin!! I guess I will start before I was born. My mom had two children before me. The year before I was born, she lost a 6 yr old son who was struck by a car. I can’t even image how one deals with that. Then I was born. There are 12 yrs. between my sister and I. My mom is the greatest! She puts everyone before herself. She has been there for me always. I wasn’t the easiest child to raise. I got pregnant at 20 with twins and was unmarried. She stepped right in and helped me raise my girls. If I ever need anything she is there. She has been a blessing to me and my family. My sister is battling Parkinson’s disease. She is a big support in her life as well. Honestly words just can not describe how much my mom means to be. I thank God often for blessing me with "The Worlds Best Mom!!” - Jenny Rowell

No comments:

Post a Comment