Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Memories of Mom: Sharon Hill

My mom, Sharon Hill, has sacrificed a lot to raise us the best she could. My mom, myself and my sister were abused growing up. When I was 12 years old my mom learned just how serious the abuse was, she made the decision to believe us and leave the situation. Though she caught greef from all around she still stood beside us. The abuser's family cursed her and called us liers while everyone else looked down on my mom and said she should have seen that something like that was happening to her daughters. No matter what came against her she stood by us! Alot more could be said about my mom but you are only giving us 50 words! So I will just have to say that I am very blessed to have a mom that believed me and stood by me and got me out of a dangerous situation even though she was ridiculed, cursed and shamed! - Felishia Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment