Thursday, May 7, 2009

Memories of Mom: Jan Drummond

I have the most wonderful Mom in the world. She has always been there for me. I was a very sick little baby and she went from not being able to take a splinter out of someone's hand to inserting my feeding tube through my nose multiple times a day for more than a year. My parents have two children and my brother and I weren't always the best children in the world but Mom always loved us just the same. She was a stay-at-home Mom and she went to every dance recital, football game and school progam that we had. She NEVER missed any of my brother's or my events. I really do not know how she was able to keep up with my brother and me and all of our activities. She had us in church every time the doors were open, rain or shine. She is currently a secretary at the Henderson Middle School and is loved by everyone. She is truly an inspirational person. I love you, Mom! Thank you for always being there for me! From your Favorite Daughter - Casey Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment