Friday, February 13, 2009

And the winner is...

Bruce Thomas, whose wife Cortney gave birth to their third child, a little girl named Emma, on Thursday. Mom, baby Emma and her two big brothers are all reportedly doing well... pictures to follow!

Here's Cortney's winning entry, which was selected in a random drawing:
My husband, Bruce, is definitely my sweetheart. He is the kindest and the most
giving man I have ever met. We are in our early twenties and have two small
children and one on the way and there is never a day that goes by that he does
not help me or make me feel special in some way. He is constantly looking and
searching out ways to be better for me and our children. It's just an awesome
feeling to have this man as my husband that is always there for me and I truly
believe will always there for me and his boys. He's always got a smile on his
face and a song in his heart. He has taught me how to be a more positive mom and
over all person. I know that God knew exactly what he was doing when he brought
this man into my life to lead our family. - Cortney Thomas

Congratulations to Cortney and Bruce and Happy Valentine's Day from Encouragement FM: 89.5 KVNE & 91.3 KGLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment