Monday, February 9, 2009

Is Sherry Bellar the Sweetest Heart of all?

My sweetheart of two years now and my favorite blessing, Sherry Bellar, does have the sweetest heart. First and formost she has a servant's heart. She starts her day with our daily devotional and prayer time as I head off to work. Then she spends time reading her bible before she starts her day working around the house and taking care of me in which she does a wonderful job. My sweetheart was the greiving widow at church finding a way to praise God for the tragic loss of her first husband of 26 years and truly forgiving those who took his life. My sweetheart is the lady that will give a homeless person on the street money even if we are down to our last 20 dollars because of her love of the Lord. My sweetheart joined The Maydelle VFD as a way of helping the little children of Cherokee County by comforting them with teddy bears if called upon. My sweetheart asked God to place a special friend in her life. After that prayer, she and I met and became best friends and following what we believed to be Gods calling became husband and wife. My sweetheart is truly a blessing from God, a special gift that I cherish dearly. She can look at me with her beautiful eyes and just take my breath away as she comforts me. She truly has the sweetest heart. - Michael Bellar

No comments:

Post a Comment