Monday, February 9, 2009

Is Bobby Fox the Sweetest Heart of all?

My sweetheart is Bobby Fox we have been very happily married for almost 21 years. He is the love of my life. We have 2 wonderful children ages 20 and 18. Almost 7 years ago we got a phone call asking if we could take in a niece and nephew and he did not have any problems with us taking them in. Then a week ago they came back and took them from us it has been extremely hard. But he has helped bring me closer to God so I can get through this hard time. He has kept his faith through this. You dont find many men out there who are willing to take in someone else's kids. But he did and we are thankful for the almost 7 years we had with these kids. So, I would be very greatful for him to win this contest cause to me he is the best I could never find another like him he has a heart as big as Dallas and would give the shirt off his back if he knew it would help someone else. - Kim Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment