Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Is Junior Carrington the Sweetest Heart of all?

My Sweetheart's name is Junior Carrington and we have been married five and a half years. He makes me feel so special, he is always telling me he loves me and that I look so nice. He helps around the house with cooking and cleaning and taking out the trash. We go to church together and he really listens to what the preacher has to say. God has gotten us through a few tough times but we just came out even stronger. He loves my family as I do his. He has a heart for children, that I have never seen before. He sees a child and he just shines and wants me to look at how cute they are. He always has to speak to them and make them smile. He had a hard life, a rough life and he has come so very far. God is really softening a hard man and making him a better person. I thank God for him everyday and am excited about what God has instore for our future together. I don't always show him how much I appreciate him and winning this contest would really show him what he means to me. God bless you all! - Diann Carrington

No comments:

Post a Comment