Monday, February 9, 2009

Is Daniel Moore the Sweetest Heart of all?

My husband Daniel is the absolute sweetest man I know. I met him a long time ago in youth group. He's about 2 1/2 years younger than me and when we met he was about 15. He had a crush on me from the moment we met even though I didn't know it at the time (lol). So he chased me for about 6 years and I finally gave in and said "yes" and I fell head over heals for him. He is so wonderful to me. He wants to make sure I am always provided for. He works at the prison in Henderson and he works tons of overtime hours just to make sure we have enough money and he always puts my needs or wants before his no matter what it is. He has a very kind heart. There is no doubt in my mind that the Lord planned for us to be together. I love him so much and I can't say it enough! - Brandi Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment