Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Is Robert Edwards the sweetest heart of all?

I was working for Coca-Cola and he was working for Dr Pepper and we had much of the same route together. We firmly believe that us meeting was God's plan for us. Our wedding song was "When God Made You," and when he made Robert, he truly was thinking about me. We have a 9 year old son, who Robert adopted after our first year of marriage. That alone makes him an amazing man. We later had a little girl who was truly a blessing to all three of us. Robert is the most understanding and patient man I have ever met. He finds good in every situation no matter how bad it is. Robert Edwards and I have been married for 4 years and he is my Rock. He is an amazing father to his children. Never a day goes by he doesn't say to all of us that he loves us and that he thanks God for us. I am just not sure if he realizes we thank God for him, too, each and every day. God Bless! - Misty Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment