Thursday, February 12, 2009

Is Nathan Gann the Sweetest Heart of all?

My best friend... Nathan Gann is and has the sweetest heart. We have a unique relationship that I have not found with any other couple. Every morning he asks, "has anyone told you today how wonderful, sweet, precious, beautiful and how much they love you?" and I reply, "No." Then he will say, "Well I am." His devoition to me as a husband and best friend are not only through his words, but also through his actions. We have made it our goal to be debt free... so he has gone without all the nice "toys". At the moment his truck has 300,000 milles and counting. :) Nathan longs to be with us every spare minute he has. I can only remember one time that he went to a basketball game without us. I am so thankful God has blessed me with such a wonderful husband! I know there are other wonderful couples out there, but I want to give credit where it is due... So, Nathan, I want to tell you today how wonderful, sweet, precious, beautiful and how much I love you. Thank you for loving me like you do. - Allyson Gann

No comments:

Post a Comment