Monday, February 9, 2009

Is Tara Wood the Sweetest Heart of all?

My wife is the sweetest person in the entire world. She is everything a wife, friend and mother you could ask for. She is extremely caring for me and my children. She supports me in everything that I do. She is the only person I know that would wake up very early and give me an insulin shot. At first, I had thought that she had lost her faith through bad experiences in life and even though she struggles at times, she is starting to come around as a Christian more and more. We've been married for four years and everyday is a struggle, but we seem to look at the positive things and not the bad things that happen. We LOVE God and know, no matter what, he is always there to help us, guide us and protect us. So, just to let my wife Tara know, even though I don't say it all the time, "I Love you and thank you for all you do!" She has a caring heart and will go out of her way to help people. I think she has one of the hardest jobs in the world, working with mentally and physically handicap kids at St. Louis School. She makes it look so easy, being able to care for these children. I can't put into words what all she does. She is a SWEETHEART! - Rob Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment