Thursday, February 5, 2009

Is Mike Best the Sweetest Heart of all?

Well my sweetheart isn't mushy or really what most would call romantic but I truley know that he does love me deeply. His love for the Lord is amazing. We worship the Lord daily together. You see, we work together and listen to KVNE all day long. Mike is the one who helped me receive the Lord almost 20 years ago. I love to see Mike reading God's word daily on the couch and I think even though Mike tries to be a tough guy and not get too mushy, to me his time he spends with the Lord on that couch is way more tender than any action a man could do. Mike's heart is true to the Lord first and to me and our our girls after. This to me is the best blessing any woman could have in a hubby. - Vicki Best

No comments:

Post a Comment