Monday, February 9, 2009

Is Rachel Branham the Sweetest Heart of all?

I have had the honor of having Rachel as my wife for 4 years. We dated for almost 2 years before we married. She's watched me suffer through addiction and the loss of a my stepfather. I know she's there to always support me in whatever I do. We don't fight. don't really argue and I owe that to God in our marriage. She's a teacher in a church who loves teaching her children about the Lord. When we started dating, I was in a 12 step program learning about God. It was Rachel who led me to a relationship with Christ. She works so hard for the Lord. I was really blessed for the first time in our lives we knew God had plans in place for us to meet long before we met. He made her for me and me for her. We'll never question that. I love my wife with all that I am. I'm a better man for just having her near me and a better Christian for witnessing the work that she does. We hope this year God will bless us with children. I know she will be a wonderful mother and with her by my side, I know I will be the father I was meant to be. God has a plan for us and I couldnt see living another day without a wonderful woman named Rachel who gave me the honor of becoming my wife. I love you Rachel, happy Valentines Day. - Jason Branham

No comments:

Post a Comment