Thursday, February 12, 2009

Is Christi Courade the Sweetest Heart of all?

My wife is the most amazing woman on Earth! She has been both my earthly guardian angel in many circumstances as well as my partner and counsellor. When we first met, I had been going through tough times that led me in different ways in life. She was always there to help me through whatever I was going through. Now that my life is right with God, and I have dedicated my life to walking in the ways of Christ, I see that God had placed Christi in my life at an opportune time to show me the way out of many possible dark paths that I would have otherwise taken in life. I give thanks to God for my wife for everything that we have accomplished through Him and all that we are going to do in His kingdom for the glory of His name. Thank you Jesus for Christi Courade! - Daniel Courade

No comments:

Post a Comment