Monday, February 9, 2009

Is Joe Davis the Sweetest Heart of all?

There are so many things that I can say about Joe, and fifty words would never be enough to tell our love story. We have been married for almost 16 years, and I am still so very impressed with the man of God that he continues to be. Joe is a sweet, funny, and honest man. He loves me so unconditionally that sometimes I do not understand why? LOL! I prayed for several years that God would send me a man that loved the Lord above all things and when we married I was sure that he was that man. He makes my life full of laughter, love, and worship to our Lord. He steps up on a daily basis to lead our 3 sons into a real relationship with Christ and a loving relationship with him, as well. We are like two links in a chain, seperate but one. He is an incredible servant in our home and outside of our home. Whether he is visiting someone in the hospital or washing the dishes, he makes me smile and makes my life a beautiful place. He has always pushed me and taught me how to stay close to the Lord, and I am so thankful for that loving leadership. He Has been my best friend for 19 years and the one person that is always standing there with me, when everyone else seems to have walked away. Thank you so much, I love you Joe! - Joyce Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment