Thursday, February 5, 2009

Is Katy Harris' husband the Sweetest Heart of all?

I think my husband should win this, here is why: My husband is about to turn 25 next month. He grew up knowing the Lord. He has a calling on his life and the devil has really tired to mess with him. As he grew up, the devil came to destroy him. He got addicted to drugs, but God (rescued him from that). We met and got married and we have two wonderful kids. With the economy going bad, my husband has started working at (a fast food restaurant) just to have income coming in for his family. He is now trying to start up a ministry here in Longview to talk to people on drugs and give homeless people clothes, and food. No matter what happens, my kids and myself always came first for my husband. He has lost three jobs since December, but still gets right back up and keeps trying. He has now found a great job by the grace of God and no matter what he will keep growing stronger in and through the lord. My husband is an awesome man, and he has been through a lot and I really think he deserves time off for something like this. We will be married four years in April, and I think he is doing an awesome job. That is why I think my husband should win. Thank you so much. God bless! - Katy Harris (edited for length)

No comments:

Post a Comment