Thursday, February 12, 2009

Is Cyndi Beaird's husband the Sweetest Heart of all?

My sweetheart is the sweetest because he waited patiently for me for 6 years! We met at church about 7 years ago & he was secretly attracted to me the whole time. We became very good friends & served on the youth committee together. Our best friends & other church people tried constantly to match-make us, but I would not hear of it. He was by my side the entire time that I went through failed relationship after failed relationship, trying to find God's will, (not realizing the entire time that it was right under my nose!) Finally after about 6 years, God finally opened my eyes to the wonderful, God-fearing man that he was. We started dating & within a week he asked me to marry him. March the 1st will be a year that we have been married & I cannot IMAGINE being happier! I love him so much & thank God everyday that he waited so patiently for me! - Cyndi Beaird

No comments:

Post a Comment