Monday, February 9, 2009

Is Daniel Courade the Sweetest Heart of all?

My husband, Daniel works and goes to school full time but hasn't let that get in the way of his love for Jesus. We have both become youth leaders at CrossPointe church and it has changed our lives. He is a born leader. I love seeing the way he interacts with other people. He always has a smile on his face and cannot control his excitement when talking about what God has done in his life and what He can do for others. Our love continues to grow in ways I never thought it could. My mother prayed that I would marry a man of God, and her fervent prayers were answered. I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. His spirit is contagious and he praises God so purely without inhibitions. He reminds me of what King David must have been like. He is a spiritual leader and my inspiration. We have been married one year and are very excited to see where God will lead us. - Christi Courade

No comments:

Post a Comment